Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Heart Mesh Filet Blanket


I FINALLY finished crocheting the pink mesh filet baby blanket. I don't remember how long I have been working on it, but it has been a long time. I was really only working on it on/off for a while. It wasn't hard to make, I just didn't want to work on the border for it. The border is full of ruffles. It makes it extremely pretty, but not fun to work on.

Since I did not want to buy ribbon and it was hard to thread last time anyway, I use a "line" of single crochet instead this time. I still think it came out nicely. I'm glad that I was FINALLY able to finish it. I'm sure that I will probably make another one at a later point in time since it is quite pretty, and not hard to make at all. I just won't be making another one any time soon.

No comments: