Friday, January 5, 2007

Fancy Fur

Michaels' has a sale on Fancy Fur. The yarn is originally priced at 5.99 and is on sale for $1. This means that it is 83 1/3% off. Sounds like a great sale, right? I went to Michaels today (the sale started Sunday) and there was absolutely no Fancy Fur left. Fancy Fur is Fun Fur with a strand of another type of yarn going through it. I don't remember what the other strand looks like or what it is made of. I really don't think that Fancy Fur is THAT popular that it would be entirely sold out. Admittedly, it was an extremely good deal. I'm just sad that I wasn't able to get any yarn. I thought about going to Michaels on Sunday, the first day of the sale but I did not want to go to Michaels two times in one week (since I'd probably buy double the amount of yarn). Had I known that Michaels would be out of Fancy Fur yarn, I would definitely have gone on Sunday to purchase some. I guess it's better that they did run out of yarn. This helps me with my "yarn diet".

No comments: