Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Scarves




I'm off to a good start this year crafting-wise. I've already made 2 scarves. True, they were Fun Fur scarves which are pretty easy and quick to make, but still.

This year I'm going to try to "lose yarn". This is similar to other people trying to lose weight. The trick to that is for caloric intake < caloric output. I figure that if I can use up more yarn than I buy, then next year, I should have less yarn than I started out with this year.

This SOUNDS easy. All I have to do is just not buy any more yarn. This is harder than it sounds, since craft stores keep sending me 40% or 50% off coupons and/or having REALLY good sales on yarn. I mean if a yarn normally costs $5.99, but this week the yarn is on sale for $1, that's just too good of a sale to pass up. I mean that's over 80% off!

The first scarf has the color "Confetti". It actually looks better in real life than in the picture. The second scarf is white.

No comments: